Customer Registration Agreement
This Customer Registration Agreement ("Agreement") is made this day by and between "icontractwork" and myself "Customer", collectively hereafter referred to as the "Parties", on the terms and conditions hereafter set forth.
WHEREAS, icontractwork has developed, owns and is in the process of registering and signing up the customers for a networking website ("the Website") as hereafter described;
WHEREAS, the Website shall provide access for general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and labores to be able to network, communicate and otherwise locate and communicate with one another;
WHEREAS, icontractwork is currently in the development stage of implementation of its Website which requires the registration and signup of customers, including contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and laborers, prior to the launch of the Website as a working and fully functional networking tool;
WHEREAS, Customer desires to register ad sign up and become associated with icontractwork during the development stage as indicated above;
NOW, THEREFORE, the Parties agree as follows;
- Registration/Sign-up. Customer, by execution of this Agreement, hereby registers and signs up for the future services of the icontractwork Website.
- Launch. After completion of the registration and sign-up period and completion of the functioning networking Website, icontractwork shall launch the Website to enable Customer to access the Website's other contractor, subcontractor, supplier and laborer licensees so as to be able to market Customer's contracting services and to communicate with other Websites licensees.
- Agreement. Upon launch and subject to the terms and conditions of a separate Networking Website Agreement to be signed by the Parties, icontractwork will grant Customer a nonexclusive and nontransferable license for a specified term to enable Customer Access to the Website's other licensees to enable Customer to market Customer's contracting services and to communicate with other Websites licensees.
- No Cost. During the registration and sign-up period and prior to launch, no fees shall be owned by Customer to icontractwork. Upon launch of the Website, the Parties shall execute an agreement which shall specify terms, conditions and fees.
- Limitation of Liability. Customer acknowledges icontractwork shall have no duty or liability to Customer for any relationship, contract, subcontract, or agreement Customer may enter into with any other license of icontractwork. As such ang accordingly, Customer shall indemnify and hold icontractwork harmless of and from any and all claims, demands, costs, including attorney fees, losses or damages or any nature and of any type that may arise under this Agreement. This indemnification shall survive the termination of the Agreement and is intended to be and shall be a general indemnification in the broadest sense allowed by applicable law.